Interwoven Community Counseling Center & The Forensic Center Website is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all users, including those with disabilities. We monitor the digital accessibility experience and apply the appropriate accessibility standards to remediate issues.
Measures to support accessibility
Interwoven Community Counseling Center & The Forensic Center Website takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Interwoven Community Counseling Center & The Forensic Center website at interwoven.center (“Website”):
- Appoint an accessibility officer to monitor accessibility of the Website.
- Provide accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines standards for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Interwoven Community Counseling Center & The Forensic Center Website strives to meet WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Website and commit to promptly addressing accessibility concerns that are brought to our attention. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Website:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome Web Browser on Windows
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our efforts to ensure accessibility of the Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- PDF Documents: Some legacy documents that have not yet been remediated may lack accessibility tags. Continuous efforts are being made to remediate all PDF documents posted on the Website. Please report any issue with a PDF using the “Accessibility Feedback Form”.
Interwoven Community Counseling Center & The Forensic Center Website assessed the accessibility of the Website by using the following approaches:
This statement was last updated on: June 3, 2021